Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am a self published author in need of help in getting my book to the public.
In case you may not know there are groups of people who claim that Sept 11th was a government conspiracy, an inside job. my book proves them wrong.The group i went after is called loose change (it turned out they are the most popular of the bunch) my book is subtitled exposing the loose change and how do you expose loose change? by Lifting up the couch cushions. attached is the link to my you tube channel, i have 29 videos all made by me and it is me talking in the ones i do talk in.The book destroys the conspiracy theorists, i use their own information against them. the main video on my channel proves that both engines from the plane fell down 2 express elevator shafts in the north tower and weren't planted explosives like they claim, there is actual audio of the engine hitting the lobby level, it is pretty amazing that i was able to figure that out from their clues in their video, another video is titled "loose change answer number 118 with witness" it is the only video of mine with the word witness in it, that video goes with the first one because it explains how the lobby of the north tower was damaged, see, all of the windows in the lobby of the north tower were blown out and marble panels were knocked off of the walls, if you Google the 9/11 commission report, it says that the damage was caused by a fireball that went barrowing down the elevator shafts, they are so wrong, there is no mention of any such damage to the south tower’s lobby, and seeing that the south tower was hit lower, that would indicate the south tower having similar damage, watch the video of how i explain how the damage really happened, you will understand that the windows were gone, so that 9 seconds after the plane hit the tower, the sound of the engine hitting the lobby level was able to escape the building and be recorded.
My most recent video explains the 2 engines that were found outside of the towers, one engine was found on the corner’s of Murray and Church streets, approximately 6 blocks to the N/NE, another engine was seen in the swimming pool on top of the roof of the Marriott hotel which was between the 2 towers, my video “9/11 engines from World Trade Center explained” explains in detail, which engine from flight 175 which hit the south tower, ended up at which location. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/loosechangeexposed
Please help me if you can, or forward this entire message to someone you know who might be able to help me………………………………....Thank you.
My contact info is:
My website is www.exposingtheloosechange.com.
There is also a link to my site on my you tube channel page.
www.youtube.com/loosechangeexposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment